The DFA AGM took Place on Thursday the 2nd of September in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban with an Audio Link between the locations.
16 members were nominated, and appeared on the Vote Form. Voting took place in all regions and was totalled in the presence of an independent qualified attorney in Johannesburg. The 2010/11 board is the 8 people with the most votes. They are in alphabetical order:
- Darryl Els - Johannesburg
- Dylan Valley - Cape Town
- Lauren Groenewald - Cape Town
- Marc Schwinges - Johannesburg
- Matome Senyolo - Johannesburg
- Odette Geldenhuys - Durban
- Pascal Schmitz - Johannesburg
- Tina-Louise Smith - Cape Town
While it was decided at the AGM that the new Treasurer will be Pascal Schmitz, the new DFA Board meets this coming Wednesday to decide on the other Executive Positions between them.
The Chairs Report as presented at the AGM can be seen here.
Pictures of Johannesburg side of the AGM appear below. Many thanks to ProBono.org for hosting the JHB meeting at their amazing location at Constitution Hill.
- Emmanuel Sibanda, Xolani Nameko, Marc Schwinges, Pascal Schmitz, Patrick Paki, Matome Senyolo & Taryn Calverey
- Patrick Paki, Michael Lee, Matome Senyolo & Taryn Calverey, Carlos Francois, Odette Geldenhuys and Xolani Nameko
- Pascal Schmitz, Patrick Paki & Michael Lee
- Xolani Nameko, Pule Dipare, Marc Schwinges, Michael Lee & Pascal Schmitz
- Marc Schwinges