11 March 2011
COMPETITION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMP
Dear Sir or Madam,
With regard to 6th International Student Film Camp “Interaction 2011” we would like you to inform the film academies about this year’s competition.
The application deadline is 15th April 2011.
6th International Student Film Camp “Interaction 2011” organized by the Independent Film Centre “Filmart” is going to be held in Pozega (Serbia) from 11th to 29th August 2011.
20 students of film production, directing, cinematography, sound design and editing from 15 countries, divided into 4 crews, are going to shoot 4 documentaries on the theme “Art dialogue”.
The organizers provide:
· board and lodging for the participants
· equipment and material for film production
· transport (Belgrade – Pozega – Belgrade)
A student / participant pays for:
· getting a visa (if they need one to enter Serbia)
· transport (to Belgrade and back)
· international travel health insurance
Students of film production, directing, cinematography, sound design and editing who are:
· experienced in documentary film production
· fluent in English and
· do not miss the deadline for sending the filled-in application form along with their photo and the copy of the film in production of which they took part in during their studies
Application deadline is 15th April 2011
For more information or to download the application form visit www.film-art.org/interaction or contact us on email@example.com
We would be very grateful if you could inform some people in your country as well as the film schools about this year’s competition (through your mailing list, camp posters, putting the information about the camp on your web site).
Please find enclosed:
· Directory of information about the camp
· Application form
· Camp poster
I hope that you will be supportive of our work and help the work of young people be recognized.
Manager of the Independent Film Centre “Filmart”
Independent Film Centre “Filmart”
International Student Film Camp “Interaction”
Radnicka 11, 31210 Pozega, Serbia
Tel: +381 63 850 70 35, +381 64 125 94 28
Web site: www.film-art.org/interaction