Shoot your own 15 minute documentary film in the vibrant communities in and around Cape Town and have it broadcast on Cape Town TV
* Follow a four-week journey into the world of documentary filmmaking working alongside two industry professionals – Jo Menell, Richard Mills and their team
* Our studio is based in Long Street, Cape Town’s Soho. Film in townships in and around Cape Town; Langa, Gugulethu, Khayelitsha, Mfaleni…
* You will make a 15-minute documentary film which will be broadcast on Cape Town TV (CTV) 1.5 million viewers and on our YouTube channel. Add your film to your show reel.
* Research, development of concept, pre-production, shoot, sound, edit and broadcast.
* Small group, focused, community-orientated, professional production environment.
* The documentaries will cover a full-range of life in the communities from music, drama, art and dance to HIV education, community activism and sport. CTV embraces the broadest of views and the minimum of censorship.
Visit the web site.